Thursday, November 13, 2008

How i see myself




I chose to put this picture of my dog because i think i am a lot like him in many ways. See how happy he looks? well he always looks like this. He is the sweetest, friendliest dog ever, always looking for something new to do and loves people. I think that i am a genuinely nice and happy person. I am constantly smiling, seldom will you find me in a bad mood and even if i am, it takes nothing for me to get over it. I am very friendly and love being with friends or my family.






I also chose this picture of a blossoming rose that a friend drew me. I did this because i think this represents my situation now because like the rose, i too am blossoming into the woman i am going to be in the future, mentally, physically and emotionally. i think that my college experience will have a big influence on the type of person i am going to be. I can aleady see a huge transformation from the girl i used to be in high school to the young lady i am becoming now.


No comments: